Term & Condition
- Gkash Sdn Bhd is an Internet Payment Service Provider to enable payment service for Merchant. Gkash Sdn Bhd shall not in any manner whatsoever be construed, at law or otherwise, to owe a fiduciary duty to the Merchant in respect of the payments made by the Customers through the Gkash Sdn Bhd gateway.
- Gkash Sdn Bhd enabling potential Customer to purchase goods and/or services offered via Merchant’s website through the use of Gkash Sdn Bhd gateway.
- Gkash Sdn Bhd processes all transactions through the use of its secure SSL encryption network and any other processes made available through its contracted processing platform. Payment shall be initiated via the secure payment processes.
- Merchant has elected to accept cards of the card types and other non-card payment options as offered by Gkash Sdn Bhd.Merchant agrees to pay, and the Merchant’s Account (MID) will be charged pursuant to the signed Agreement for any additional fees incurred as a result of Merchant’s subsequent acceptance of transactions via Gkash Sdn Bhd gateway.
- Gkash Sdn Bhd will give best effort to ensure best practices the operation of Gkash Sdn Bhd System. The Merchant agrees and confirms that it shall not hold Gkash Sdn Bhd, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the breakdown of Gkash Sdn Bhd System.
Kindly consult our Sales Personnel on the package pricing. The Setup fee is refundable if the application is rejected.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER
Access to this Website is granted by Gkash Sdn Bhd hereinafter referred to as (Gkash Sdn Bhd) subject to the following terms and conditions.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PAGE THEREOF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
The copyright in this Website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement are the property of Gkash Sdn Bhd and are protected by applicable Malaysian and international copyright laws. No part or parts of this Website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, reverse engineered, broadcast, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the express prior written consent of Gkash Sdn Bhd
You also may not, without Gkash Sdn Bhd prior written consent, insert a link to this Website on any other website, frame or mirror any materials contained on this Website on any other server.
Any such unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of the contents of this Website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
All trade marks or service marks displayed in this Website are the property of Gkash Sdn Bhd and, where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Website. No right or license is given to any party accessing this Website to download, reproduce or use any such trade marks or service marks are approved in advance by Gkash Sdn Bhd in writing.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
Gkash Sdn Bhd shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information contained in the Website and its Contents are accurate, correct or obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, you should acknowledge that delays, omissions or inaccuracies may occur due to defects inherent to electronic communication. The provision of information on the Website and its Contents is provided to you on an “as is” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind.
Gkash Sdn Bhd disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party in regard the Website or its Contents, including without limitation, representations and warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability, or applicability of information for any particular purpose, or any representations or warranties arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law.
Gkash Sdn Bhd shall not in any circumstances be liable to you or third parties for any loss or injury caused or arising from contingencies beyond its control in the procurement, compilation, interpretation, editing, reporting or delivering of the Contents or any part thereof.
Gkash Sdn Bhd disclaims any liability pertaining to the consequences of any errors or omissions. In no event shall Gkash Sdn Bhd be liable in respect of any claim arising out of or relating to the Website or its Contents, including, but not limited to, any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon such content, or for damages suffered, whether direct, consequential, special, punitive, indirect or otherwise, notwithstanding having been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All information submitted to Gkash Sdn Bhd via this Website shall be deemed and remain the property of Gkash Sdn Bhd and Gkash Sdn Bhd shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this Website provides Gkash Sdn Bhd through this site. Gkash Sdn Bhd shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by Gkash Sdn Bhd having any direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE / CONTENTS / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gkash Sdn Bhd reserves the right at any time and at its absolute sole discretion to revise, change, alter or vary the Contents and/or terms and conditions of use as herein contained. The continued use of the Website by you following any such revision, change, alteration of variation shall constitute the acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by such revision, changes, alteration and/or variation.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. By accessing this Website and/or using the services provided herein by Gkash Sdn Bhd, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website.
Privacy Statement (“Statement”)
Please take note that by continuing to access this website/mobile application, you are deemed to agree to our privacy statement as stated in our link herein